I wanted to write and express my gratitude for the opportunity to represent Orange Hills Ryder Cup team as your Captain for the past 4 years. I enjoyed it very much. Sunday was a tough match over at Muni and we were defeated. They were very gracious winners and fine hosts. A lot of fine people over there.
Thank you to the members who came out to cheer us on. Thank you to Marty “Eagle Eye” Powell for taking his time out to act as team photographer again.
Joe “Stumpy Ducks No One” Latella mentioned to me some members were upset the scores were not posted in my letter last week. That was an oversight on my part and I apologize. Here are the numbers.
Graham Niemi – 152
Dave Kennedy – 155
Dave Smergilio – 157
Gary Rimler – 163
Dan McCloskey – 135
Ed Tayag, Sr. – 139
Rich Hemming – 140
Damian Caldwell – 140
Robert Benedetto – 141
Jim Morevack – 142
Russ Sanders – 142
Ralph Malafronte – 142
Captains picks were JD Donovan & Pepe Rubino. Joe Weber was a replacement for Ralph Malafronte.
Steve Gettings represented the Champion slot in Peter’s absence & Paul Flament was our Senior champ.
I hope this clears this up. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to call me @ (203) 314-5359.
We are looking forward to the 2018 golf season.
DUES: The renewal dues for all existing members for the upcoming season have remained the same and will be $120.00. Please make your checks payable to “OHCC Men’s Golf Association”. Please be aware that dues must be received by March 3, 2018 to avoid any late fees. A late fee charge of $25.00 will be assessed for any payments made after March 4, 2018.
PLEASE also note that we are collecting donations for the “1st tee” program, a worthy cause, and your donation may/should be included with your dues check.
NEW MEMBERS: The fee for the application for new members will remain at $75.00. A new member would pay the $120.00 dues along with the application fee of $75.00 for a total of $195.00 for the initial new membership. We are currently accepting applications for the upcoming season and will continue to accept new members throughout the year.
The Board of the Orange Hills Country Club Men’s Association is looking forward to another successful year at Orange Hills Country Club.
Please feel free to email me with any questions or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Very truly yours,
David M. Piechota, President
Orange Hills Country Club Men’s Association
2015 Bracketology Info
Congrats to Steve Gettings on winning the 2014 Bracketology!
– Sign up deadline has been extended to April 26th
– Do not miss out on one of the best tournaments of the year!!!
– First 64 Players to sign up will be eligible
– $30.00 Entry Fee Per Player
– Players must pay entry fee at time of sign up
– 80% of Handicaps to be used
– Matches not played within the allotted time will be forfeited. No Exceptions! (Matches can be played on the weekends or weekdays)
– One match per round, per month from May to October
– Prizes to be paid to the Top Eight Spots (Elite Eight)
– Bob Tossetti will collect all fees and setup all brackets. He will be responsible for any questions regarding the tournament.