May 27th, 2015
May 27, 2015
– NEW HOLE-IN-ONE INSURANCE PAYMENTS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED (again)!
– PLEASE PLACE YOUR $5.00 PAYMENT IN AN ENVELOPE AND PLACE IT IN THE MGA DRAWER NEXT TO THE COMPUTER.
– ON THE ENVELOPE, WRITE YOUR FULL NAME, DATE OF PAYMENT AND THE WORDS “HOLE-IN-ONE” ON THE FRONT OF THE ENVELOPE.
– PAYMENTS WILL BE COLLECTED BY EACH FRIDAY EVENING, AND AN UPDATED LIST WILL BE POSTED BY 8 A.M. ON SATURDAY.
– IF YOU MAKE A PAYMENT ON SATURDAY OR SUNDAY AFTER 8A.M. ALSO MARK THE TIME YOU PLACED YOUR PAYMENT IN THE MGA DRAWER. THE TIME IS NECESSARY IN THE EVENT OF A WEEKEND HOLE-IN-ONE. WEEKEND PAYMENTS WILL BE COLLECTED ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS AND A NEW UPDATED LIST WILL BE POSTED THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
– THE UPDATED HOLE-IN-ONE INSURANCE LIST IS POSTED ON THE MGA BULLETIN BOARD BY THE RESTROOMS. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE YOUR NAME ON THE POSTED LIST.
RICH ARNOLD, SECRETARY, MGA
March 11th, 2015
MEMBER – MEMBER
DATE OF PLAY MAY 16 OR 17
SIGN UP UNTIL MAY 10th
– Indicate on sign-up sheet your preferred date to play
– Flighted Tournament – Tee Times are assigned
– Two Man Team Event – 18 holes stroke play, Best Ball
– Gross Scores, NO handicap
– Team’s Gross Scoring ball must be holed (You are playing the Field)
2015 Bracketology Info
Congrats to Steve Gettings on winning the 2014 Bracketology!
– Sign up deadline has been extended to April 26th
– Do not miss out on one of the best tournaments of the year!!!
– First 64 Players to sign up will be eligible
– $30.00 Entry Fee Per Player
– Players must pay entry fee at time of sign up
– 80% of Handicaps to be used
– Matches not played within the allotted time will be forfeited. No Exceptions! (Matches can be played on the weekends or weekdays)
– One match per round, per month from May to October
– Prizes to be paid to the Top Eight Spots (Elite Eight)
– Bob Tossetti will collect all fees and setup all brackets. He will be responsible for any questions regarding the tournament.
March 10th, 2015
We hope that this winter has not been to tough on all of you. It certainly didn’t start off like it ended. The number of storms and constant cold at the end of January and throughout February has all of us wondering if April will ever get here and if the snow will be gone in time.
The weather has presented many challenges. Among those may have been the ability get to the Orange Hills clubhouse to drop off your dues or even the ability to remember that it is that time of year when we need to renew our membership to the Orange Hills Men’s Golf Association.
Annual dues payments were due by March 7, 2015. We have many of our members who have sent in or dropped off their dues already. However, there are some who have not. If you have not done so already and you intend to, please do so as soon as possible.
At our last board meeting we voted to extend the deadline to March 21, 2015 to give anyone who needed a little more time, based on the current conditions.
After March 21, 2015 all will be subject to a late fee of $25.00.
We are looking forward to a great season and having a strong membership again this year. Thus far it appears we have approximately ten new members. Don’t delay, drop off or mail in your dues as soon as you can. We look forward to seeing you on the course again this year.
Orange Hills Men’s Golf Association