Our mission is to be a leader and to create and educate junior golfers and their parents, grandparents about the game, its rules and how it is played. This can be accomplished by being a good communicator and promoter.
- By being recognized as a PGA Family Golf Course helps to promote growth of the game easily
- Learning the rules of the game will show the honesty and integrity with which it is played
- The exercise of walking and carrying a golf bag to preform the duties is also great in playing
- The sociability of being with family or other golfers and friends is a great outdoor activity
- The learning and competition will also foster feelings of accomplishment as you go along
- Gender does not matter in playing the game