- How do I become a Member?
New members must have an existing Member sponsor them as a new Applicant.
- Is there a waiting list?
Yes, once an application is accepted and reviewed by the Membership committee, the applicant will be put on the waiting list.
- How do I sign up for a tournament?
Sign up sheets will be made available in the clubhouse, usually 2-3 weeks before the tournament.
- What are the tournament requirements?
All Association members must play in at least five (5) different scheduled tournaments (one of which can be a scramble).
- Can I play in a tournament without another member in my group?
No, all tournaments must be played with at least one Association member who can attest the score.
- Can I have someone else sign me up for a tournament?
No, a member must sign his own name on all tournament sign-up sheets. Golf course management or employees or another member cannot sign up a member for a tournament.
- If I have signed up for a tournament, and cannot play.. what do I do?
Members who realize that they cannot show up for a tournament after pairings have been posted must inform the Tournament Chairman immediately, if a suitable substitute can not be found, the expectant absent member can still be subject to suspension.
- What happens if I do not show up for a team event?
A member who signs up to participate in an Association team tournament, is assigned to a pairing and fails to play is automatically suspended from participation in a team tournament for one year from the date of the infraction. A member may appeal his suspension by appearing before the Board of Governors to explain his lack of participation.